Re: Scirocco 16V Turbo STOLEN! (Seattle, WA)

I am going to have to agree with Ed!

Bradley, I would be HIGHLY suspicious of someone who works or might have
worked for the shop that did your turbo, someone HAD to know what was
under the hood, else they wouldn't have stolen it.

(Bradley, I am really really sorry for you man, I was hoping to meet you
and get a ride in the beast some day!)

Eric