FW: STOLEN: '86 Scirocco 16V turbo - Seattle, WA

<x-charset iso-8859-1>(FYI- this is what I posted to several newsgroups.)

Last night, my car was stolen right out of my driveway in West Seattle, near
SW Trenton and 35th Ave SW.

It's a red 1986 VW Scirocco 16V and if fairly plain looking other than the
16" Hockenheim wheels that were on the car.  Also had European headlamps,
Recaro seats and a custom turbo 16V engine.  I have well over $10K and
countless hours of work into this car.  (Engine and exhaust system alone are
worth minimum of $5000.)

(Sorry to crosspost, but if you see this car or the wheels for sale, do not
buy it!)

If you see this car or even the 16" TSW Hockenheim wheels with 215/40/16
Toyo Proxes T1-S tires (a rare combo), notify me by email
(angular@effervescent.com) or phone 206-935-9700 or call the Seattle police
at 206-625-5011.

See the URL below (http://effervescent.com/vw/) for pictures and more
details.