Will Mk2 part fit Mk1? Was :Wanted: 16v front OEM spoiler - Late Reply

Robert Bisch wrote:

> Looking for 16v  OEM front spoiler(part of body kit).
<snip>
> Let me know.  Would like to get ASAP!  I'll be at Bugout 46
> in Manassas Virginia on Sept 5th.
>
> Thanks!
> Rob
> 88 16v Scirocco

Question-

Will the next batch of Potterman supplied Mk1 front air dams fit the
16V? (http://parts4vws.com/a1.asp)

I already have two from the 1st go round but might get another, once in
a decade opportunity to get 'new' parts. btw- These things are formed
from brand new stock and in  the _original_ forms.

Am I making a big enough deal about this yet?

Partly I ask because if ten or so sign up to get one (appox) then the
order goes through.

Also I wonder if the big bumper to early body cuts both ways. As in will
the later chassis accept simpler early model add ons, etc.

Workable?

TBerk
Pondering for the greater good

 Kamei Scirocco I Front Air Dam

We are out of these Air Dams, however we are taking names for another
production run.  Comes with mounting hardware. Price: $175