Re: Mt. Snow Vermont Rallyecross Rollover Pics

<x-flowed>Holy crap, i know this guy, he lives right down the road from me.  I saw the
car the day that he fininshed getting it ready for the rallycross.  That
friggin car has somthing like 55K original miles!  When did this take place,
and why didn't i hear about it?  Damn  that was a nice car!  too bad.

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI (Help me please!!)
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)(new NGK 3 progs!)