Re: (Non-Roc) Another Reason to Hate Jane Fonda

Heh heh...  As the son of one of those "Yankee Air Pirates" who got to
live with the "benevolent Vietnamese captors" (B-52 shot down over
Hanoi), I always smile to see Hanoi Jane getting trashed.  One of my dads
other POW buddies was flying patrol in an F-4 when they were to engage a
low flying hostile target.  At the last minute they realized it was an
Air Loation aircraft and he was happy he didn't shoot.  Soon after, he
found out that Jane was on that plane.  He later remarked "If I'd known
that, I would have splashed the Bitch!"

I keep missing Jane Fonda, but my aim is getting better...

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta