From: Aaron <catacomb@psu.edu>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Windshield
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 03:23:30 -0500

I have a curved crack in the bottom-left corner of my windshield (right
under my inspection stickers).   It is about 5-7 inches long right now, and
getting larger because of the wacky weather here in Erie PA.  Do you guys
have any suggestions on fixing or stopping the crack?  Or do I neeed to get
my windshield replaced?

By the way, what do those things go for (installed) ?

Thanks,

-Aaron
84 8V