Re: Fw: Will a G60 supercharger adapt to my 2.0?

Consider that the G-lader is sized appropriately for the gas flow needs of a
1.8l 8v motor. Ever notice that the Polos came with G40 chargers? Have you ever
seen a Corrado 2.0l conversion? I haven't; they're always bumped up to 1.9l.
With the combination of 2.0l and 16v you're not going to have an efficient
system.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut