scirocco strippers

I am in the market for a media (sand) blaster .
This winter I plan on restoring my scirocco and would like to take care of
the rust before it spreads . I also plan on doing suspension components and
parts of the motor , ie: getting carried away .
I have seen several types of blasters and am wondering what is the best all
around one for automotive applications .
The main differences are one is pressurized and one is a suction type from
what I can tell . What are the pros and cons of each and can I use all types
of media with either?

Is there anyone in the industry that can help me out a little ?

Jasin
80 16v