From: SCIROCCO2@t-online.de [mailto:SCIROCCO2@t-online.de]
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 1999 4:26 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: MP3 in my Scirocco

I got my MP3-CD player for my '84 Scirocco yesterday !
It has 12V input, so it's also for car use.

I was afraid that it could be disturbed
when driving my Scirocco, due to the
hard suspension, but nothing, it works great !

it's much faster than my CD-Changer and
I'm really happy, as it was my aim to get
MP3 working in my car.
Probably this is already a common thing
for you guys in the U.S.A. but we're
behind schedule here in Germany....

Dirk
montego-black '83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed
montego-black '84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/index.htm

btw.
I'm leaving Germany for some days,
have to work in Czech Republic .
I have no private e-mail there, so don't
worry if your e-mails will remain
unanswered for some days...