No Subject

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The bore on a factory 2.0 liter is NOT the same as a 1.8 liter.  The 2 liter
82.5 mm bore.  The 1.8 liter is 81 mm bore.  It is true that most of the
increase in displacement is due to the longer stroke (92.8 vs 86.4), though.

That said, I would use the 2 liter head gasket.

Bradley
'86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"
http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/