Re: identifying drivers

Hey there is a major diiference from a NEW YORK City driver, and a driver
from upstate New York!!!!!! I am sick of living 200 miles from the shit
hole called New York City, yet I am still catogorized as a NYC dwelling
reject...No offense to any NYC dwellers out there.....just that comparing
NYC to upstate NY is like comparing a Riced Yugo(NYC) to a 87 16v
rocc(upstate).....

Ok thats a little harsh....but come on, there is alot more to NY state than
NYC, so cut some slack...

josh
roccin in upstate
87 16v