red 16v rocco(sorta long)

ok like the title says
remember i was goign to part out this red 16v rocco
well first i want to make an apoligy to all the peopple that have
emailed parts..sorry i am not partign it out, i wil be keepignit , now
for the explanation
ok so i get this car on a tow truck cause teh guy said it had a blown
motor, well it did not even come close to a blown motor...this is soo
funny,  after he gets out of the tow truck he is in a very big rush to
get out htere, so i am thikning to my self damn i have my next week all
planned , workignlate tearign apart this car,
i go look at it and he told me there was damage to the front drivers
side , and there was a littel bit minor dent on door adn need a new
fender..so on to the motor, i a looking around and he islike i gotta ake
this quick cause i gotta go back to teh hospital  i said fine lets right
up a littel ditty adn you can go your marry way...
he was more than happy to do this so i think to my self fish right ,  he
said he hated the car and did not want it then was giving me the sap
story, he then tried uppign the price to 1200 form 900 itold him put the
car back on teh roll back and take it home...he said he was jokign and
laughed  hahahah no, 900 sign this , he did out the door he went
so i go back tothe car, adn think i am goign to get this engine that is
at the lesst fulllo fantifreez and oil right ???
wrong , i look down onteh radiator adn see the octopus hose(theone that
goes top rad, to head, to resivior) is cut by the radiator, hmm coolant
leak here, then i look done, as i found the recipet for in the glove
box, new belts everywhere, new timing belt, new covers, new distibutor
like less than 1 month old stuff....ok then i jsut sit ther andlook at
here, she has power windows power locks, no sunroof european intake
manifold, new tires tear drops, no leather though, i thoguth damn
wouldn't that be funny if it was just the hose.....so i go in the shop
fo rabotu 6.5 hours, and i wait.at 900 i pulles it in cause that is when
the lifts got free...i yanked the hose, put a new one on, added soem
amsoil antifreeze, checked the oil, and therer is no antifreeze at all
in the oil, sheis just 1.5 qts to much, francis walk over adn cranks it
up...tons of white smoke pour out (hmmm me thinks that is the blown
headgasket idea....) burned off teh oil and quieted teh lifter noise,
adn ill be damned if the rocco is not goign to cost me a whopping 15
bucks to get goign , cause i sold a  euro intakes to rich and a tranny
to a guy last week so so i paid nothign for the car...and it cost me 15
for the antifreeze to get her running...hahahahah
sorry i am keepignit  and driving it till my 2.1L is ready, which i am
sendign the block to the machine shop monday for overbore,and
blanacing.......
so happy me i have two rocco's

jonas miller
82 rab conv 8v rip by deer
84 rab gti 8v rip by wall @ 65
86 GTI 8v just a POS sold for 500
87 scirocco 16v silver waiting for heart
new 86 scirocco 16v red loving life withteh new hose ...