84 GTI chassis 4 sale

I currently own too many vehicles and need to get rid of this one to make way
for something else .
What I have is a white 84 GTI that I pulled the motor and interior out but
before I could get any further my plans changed and now I need to get rid of
this one .
I would be willing to trade parts or storage space  but cash is fine too .

To those that know me this is not the car that I had my 16v in that was
victim to my driving . This one was all stock before I dismantled it and
appears to never have been in any accident . Very solid body with some minor
surface rust and ding in the rear .

If you really need a project and are serious Email me .

Jasin
79,80,84,94,?