Re: scirocco articles

Very Impressive!!

I love the phantom drawing of the Scirocco Mark II body.

Never saw a picture like that before of a Mark II.  I remember the
Corrado had one in its VW product brochure but my 86 Scirocco 16V
brochure had none.  Guess the body style was too familiar by then.

What issue of Car & Driver did this come from?  August 82?  Got an extra
copy, anybody?

Jay Bichanich
86.5 Scirocco 16V Red (Original owner)