[Fwd: FS: Parts for A2 project, 2.0, suspension]

don't reply to me!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FS: Parts for A2 project, 2.0, suspension
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 23:33:31 GMT
From: srsvw@tiac.net
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

1986 Golf, used to be Shine Racing Service test bed car. Sold 18
months ago.  Car was stolen from new owner 2  months ago.  It was
recovered and we bought it back.  Body and interior are trashed.
Mechanical parts are untouched. I would like to sell it as a a whole
unit, but may consider parting it out.

It comes with:

2.0 liter, 220mm block. Ported Hydraulic GTI head (this was my
personal car so extra time was taken porting the head and manifold).
Has Dual outlet manifold, downpipe and large factory Cat.
Engine was rebuilt about 30,000 miles ago.

Lightened flywheel, less than 10,000 mile Sachs clutch.

100mm CVs/axles

Transmission:
020 with 3.42 R&P 3.45,1.97,1.44,1.13,.80 ratios

Suspension:

Real Street Springs
Boge Turbo Gas Shocks
Shine Rear Sway Bar
Front and control arm spherical bearing kits
Rear Axle spherical bearing kit

4 Wheel Discs
10.1" Rotors with PFC pads
 Matching master cylinder

The injection is still complete, CIS with a Lambda power enrichment.

It would cost many dollars to build an 8v golf to these specs. If you
are planning a project Golf you can get the good stuff pretty cheaply.

$2000.00/offers

If you want me to take it apart, individual prices will be higher.

Call Bob 508-660-7974

Bob Quindazzi
Shine Racing Service
8 Production Road