What has happend to Doug and Kathy Teulie? (Scirocco)

As some of you know Kathy and I have been in the process selling our house
for the last few months. I almost did not make the NEW D show because of the
house.
It looks like we sold it and it is in Escrow. Now We need to find a new home
for our VWs. No the Sciroccos are not for sale but we are looking for a new
house
and more importantly a big garage to put all the cars in to. I have been
cleaning
out the house for the last few weeks and I have found several car parts.
I am thinking of having a huge car parts sale some time soon. I have way
too many parts to list. MK1 and MK2 parts are in storage now. Shawn, Dirk,
and Ian
are on the top of the list for some of the parts. MR.Fox in the Box has dibs
on some turnsigs.

If you having trying to get in touch with me and found it impossible it is
because
of this move and not because I have forgotten about all the great folks on
the list.
I will be sending the 40 mm intake to my friends in Germany. I am still
looking out for all my friends. I am all set for the move with the laptop so
I will
be on the air during the move. I just do not have much time. We will be
homeless
in January 2000. We may move to a warehouse for a few months until we
can find the perfect home.

The Auto-x project may need to be pushed back a bit but I will be at the
track ASAP.
More details to come...

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"