FS: Mk2 Rocco, excellent shape

Well list, plans have changed, looks like I need to sell my Mk2 cause I
need the money.  Here is the details:

Location: Boulder, Colorado

Early 84 model (small wing, fullsize spare, small gas tank, NO transfer
pump)
Automatic (in excellent shape, fluid nice and clean, changed yearly)
Maintained by BWM master tech for the past 12 years
Many new parts
EVERYTHING WORKS, and I mean EVERYTHING
Sunroof
A/C
Stock tapedeck and speakers
96k on the clock
All and all excellent shape, completely stock.
Absolutely NO rust, ANYWHERE
Very few minor dash cracks.
Runs and drives excellent.

What it needs:

Valve Adjust
Passenger Side Motor Mount
Good buff on the paint, especially drivers side fender(looks like that
fender was repainted at some point with a little cheaper paint, did some
trial rubbing compound, matches car exactly after buffing.)
Minor dings

Price: $2000 firm, cause I know it's DEFINATELY worth it.

Eric