Re: Digital Idle Stabilizer....Pro's and Con's....

<x-flowed>>From my experience they are extra weight and create more difficulty to shoot
the timing when connected. Ive worked on many cars that have them bypassed
and they run great. I have torn one apart a long time ago but i cant
remember whats inside. Alas my day to day driver cars have never had them
from the factory and so i couldnt say if there was much of a difference.

>From: Sonic Druid <s_druid@mindspring.com>
>To: Chris DeLong <green536@hotmail.com>
>CC: archive@porknet.fdns.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Digital Idle Stabilizer....Pro's and Con's....
>Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 22:22:30 -0800
>

>What are the Pro's and Con's of having a Digital Idle Stabilizer in you
>car...?
>I have an 82  VW  Scirocco - Fuel Injected, Factory Air Conditioning....
>
>  How would performance be affected if the "Digital Idle Stabilizer is
>removed
>and the
>connectors are just connected to each other....?
>
>--
>  =======================================================================
>  |   Etop Udoh     | SOUTHERN POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY [89-##]     |
>  |  P.O. Box 4234  |  Http://www.mindspring.com/~s_druid               |
>  |  Marietta, Ga   |  Http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/sdruid        |
>  |   30061         |  Http://www.homestead.com/~s_druid/files/index.htm|
>  |                 |  Http://sdruid.iwarp.com                          |
>  |                 |  Http://s_druid.home.mindspring.com               |
>  |                 |  Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122  |
>  |                 |   ******* s_druid@mindspring.com *******          |
>  | Hey Americans, where are your "REAL" TV Camera's for the TRUTH      |

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI