Interesting item on eBay web site item#196139182: 16V Scirocco VW, Parts Car... {Florida Car}

Anybody close by?

Title of item:	16V Scirocco VW, Parts Car... {Florida Car}
Seller:	drmcadams1@aol.com
Starts:	11/07/99, 17:31:40 PST
Ends:	11/17/99, 17:31:40 PST
Price:	Starts at $50.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=196139182

Item Description:
	Have an 1986.5 VW 16V Black Scirocco available for parts. The final bid takes THE WHOLE CAR. Need the space & the car MUST GO! Wining bidder responsible for all transportation obilgations. Here is a brief list of what the car "has" & "does not" have. DOES NOT HAVE: motor,tranny,brakes/calipers,gas tank,16v body kit,tail lights,marker lights,passengers side window motor,black leather interior (INTACT, but pretty well worn, ripped),carpet mildewy,gauge cluster,door mirrors,exhaust... *****THE CAR HAS***** 16V Radiator, A/C Condensor, Head Light Assemblies, Steering Rack, Bumpers, Master Cylinder & Brake Booster, Rear Hatch w/ 16V wing, All OEM glass, 14 Inch aftermarket rims, Drivers side power window motor & EXCELLENT Original OEM sheet metal (Doors especially- along w/ fenders are in GREAT CONDITION, very straight- very minimal dings, no rust! Fenders list at $220 each). Just last week {ONE} 16V Rocco fender sold on eBay for over $50! You can have the whole car for that (my o!
!
pening bid!)... This is just to give you an idea what is on the car & what it has. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.. PLEASE! E-mail me, I'll be glad to give you more info... As I said, the space is needed & the car has to go. Just hate to junk the car as there are still some decent parts on it such as sheet metal, which someone has a use for.. There are none of these to be found in the junk yards... Remember, it's a Florida car & there's NO snow/sleet/salty roads/freezing temperatures/RUST down here !! Car can more than likely picked up w/ a car dolly. The scanned pictures (top 2) are of the car before it was taken apart (just to show the straightness of the sheet metal). Any Questions??? Please ask... Winning bidder to send half of final bid price w/in 7 days & final half to be paid upon the cars pick up.. Don

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com