Re: Brake Pads.

Easy Easy Easy,
Its acually very self explanitory, all you do is
pull off your wheel unscrew the two bolts on the
back of the caliper, pull the caliper off, and swap
pads, then depress the piston in your caloper and
fit it over the pads, dont forget to lube the slides that
your piston bolts sit in, and reassemble. Your bently
or what ever book you may have will walk you through
it step by step, just be shure to watch how stuff comes off
so you can put it on the same way. It should take a
mechanically inclined person no more than a couple hours
to change the front pads for the first time.
When you are done be shure to test them before
you go rippin down the street.

HTH
Nathan