Re: Rear Wing

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>> "wings on mk II's that run up the length of both sides of the rear window"
>> were also common on the 8v models.
>>  at least here, it's not correct to call them "16v wings"

> My 84 Wolfsburg Scirocco has the bigger (16V) wing.  It runs up along the
> hatch and can fit the soda can and more.  Were they only on the 16V or did
> the Wolfies also get them?
> Sal

??? so, if your '84 has one it's not a 16V wing, right ?!
and if thousands of other 8v have those fat pieces of rubber too,
it is still not a 16v-only wing. What's the point of your question then ?

besides this, those "Wolfsburg" edition labeling  is also big VW-bullshit
as not a single Scirocco was ever built in Wolfsburg,
they're all from Osnabr¸ck ( Karmann ). And we just have to be happy about that.

Greetings
Dirk