Re: fuel distributor

<x-flowed>Fuel distibutor failure is very rare and I wouldnt buy one yet until you
know who diagnosed it and how reliable their diagnosis would be. It was most
likely misdiagnosed. I know thats not much help but I would advise checking
further to be absolutley sure about the previous diagnosis. GL

>From: flores4@webtv.net (luis flores)
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: fuel distributor
>Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:59:51 -0800 (PST)
>
>   I am considering buying an 84 Roc from a friend of mine, he said it
>needs a fuel distributor so my question is, are these pretty much
>interchangeable with other rocs/vw's?
>

>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867