My car keeps dying......

<x-flowed>Okay........

  My car keeps dying when I either have my foot on the clutch, or I have it
in neutral.  Once I flip it into neutral, the idle starts dipping
drastically.  If I am going at slow speeds, it will die.  If I press the
brakes, the idle speed stops dropping, and levels out.  It is getting rather
frustrating.  This has been going on for months now, and periodically get
worse.

  Also, I keep having problems starting the car for the first time in the
day.  It won't catch, until about the tenth time trying, and that is with
gas.  I just had a problem with the wires to/from my  fuel pump relay, but
that got fixed (Thanks Andre').  Now, I notice that along with the starting
issue, I sometimes don't hear my fuel pump buzz.  Any ideas?

  Also, I just put an A2 Throttle Body on my car (after a few
modifications), I didn't adjust the screw before I put it on, and unlike my
stock idle screw, the A2's screw is covered, and hard to reach.  Anyone
messed with these before?

Thanks...Hope someone can throw me a suggestion or two......

Kirsten "Scirocco's are my Porn" Jensen
'79 Scirocco (Shocky Jr.)