Re: Shine Racing Suspension

D&M wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have firsthand experience with the Shine Racing
> suspension (www.srsvw.com)?  Some of what they talk about in the information
> part of the page applies more to the Honda crowd, but nonetheless it is
> intriguing.  Exactly the opposite of autotech or Neuspeed.

I'm on the GTI VR6 list too, and there are a bunch of listers with the
Shine setup on their cars.  It's a HOTLY debated topic - a lot of people
love it, a lot of others hate it.. some of whom haven't ever even driven
a car with the setup, which then pisses off the guys who have it and
love it.. it's a viscious circle!

I *love* my setup - Bilstein Sports, H&R Sports, Neuspeed swaybars and
Neuspeed upper bar.  I think the ride quality is great (I have 15" Corrado
alloys, no 16 or 17" wackiness) and handling is beyond superb.  No need
to look to Shine for me, I've found my nirvana.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0