High-speed RPM's

Hi guys,

I was running a little late earlier this week and ended up running out of
my (85 mph) speedometer.  I'm wondering just how fast I was going.  Does
anyone know of or have some kind of conversion chart or formula, so that
I can detrmine my speed by engine RPM?  I'd like to know just how fast I
was going when I blew off the Highway Patrol car (he didn't pull me
over!!).  I'm thinking in the 90-95 range but don't absolutely know.  The
car in question is an 82 8v.
TIA.

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11