Re: [mk2 16v] Techtonics and Autotech fuel enrichment modules.

<x-flowed>>It is just a relay that switches in a 1k ohm resistor in place of the
>temp sender.

Not on my car it's not.  I think that's one of the reasons Techtonics
made an adjustable unit.  I've been noodling around with a system
designed on the same principle as the TT units (without the drawbacks)
for like a year.  I've got it pretty well figured out by now. :)

Anyway, to generate 18.5mA at the DPR required 1.93k ohms of resistance
at the CTS wiring harness on my 16v.  The one I'm running now is
switchable to an adjustable setting, and senses RPM's so low RPM
bogging (too rich running for low RPMs) doesn't happen.  Unless you have
a unit that senses load or RPM, stay out of the WOT switch below 5k
or so.

>The relay is activated by the WOT throttle body switch.
>
>You can use an old heated O2 harness plugs as one of the connectors.
>
>Peter
>

>On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 22:27:50 -0500 "Peterson/Doty" <bdoty@columbus.rr.com>
>writes:
> > Hmmm...this would be an interesting tech/how to on scirocco.org.
> >
> > Jeremy

Maybe I'll do that at some point...

==Brett