Re: MK1 horn buton repair

I replaced mine with a new one, but after several removals for
different reasons, it started doing the same thing.  What I did, it
may sound hokey but it works, was to take little bits of wadded up
paper and stuff it inside the little prongs so as to push them out.
Works great and no problems since.