RE: KILL ALL PIGS!!!!!!MY LICENSE IS ALMOST GONE

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I agree... although I don't agree with the "KILL ALL PIGS" statement.. there
is something to be said for a couple of stupid assed non-respectful cops
that
tear into your shit for "thinking" that you have marijuana...
fuckkkk that shit... I bet nothing will come of your complaint and no money
will be paid in damages to your car.. GUARANTEED.
that's what's so fucked up about MOST police officers today.

"To protect and to serve"

what a crock of shit.  ..  they do their jobs.. most of the time.. and would
protect
you, I have no doubt.. but they can be assholes REALLY bad assholes as well
no respect for us I say.

The problem is that cops can't distinguish how they treat you.. speeding
tickets
are bad.... but they shouldn't treat you like you're a goddamn drug
trafficker.
because they "think" they smell MJ.  They need PROOF... I would've told them
suck my ass get a warrant if they want to search my car..
If they say they don't need one.. they'd have to arrest me.. I am with you
man
I fucking hate cops.

there are a few good one's out there.. but EVERY one "I" have ever
encountered was
a prick.  Unless I knew him personally before he ever became one.. and even
then
I bet he's a prick to other people.

can you tell I am personable about this situation.??

Mark