Re: New Scirocco List Rule Suggestions

I have only been on the list for a little over a month,
so please ignore my new listie unexperienced BS if you
take offence to it. but for the short time I have been on
the list, I have recieved invaluable information on subjects
Im positive I couldnt have gotten any where else. And I
have recieved thanks for the few questions I knew enough
about to answer. I thought this was pritty great. If I knew
there was a qualification I had to meet in order to do anything
on the list I wouldnt have joined.
I get to work earlier every morning for the sole purpose of
reading the latest Rocc sighting and stories of experiences
that I can normally relate to. If theres something in my in box
that I dont want to read I "DELETE" it. I dont understand
how this can be such a problem to some. I thought that
the stories, venting, and experiences are all part of being
a scirocco fan. If the intended purpose of the list is solely
for tech support, then why not put a message saying that
on majordomo. Maybe some of those unexperienced
punk newbie kids like myself will stay out of the hair
of the veterans we so much anoy. Please exept my
apologies if I have ofended anybody with my
unexperienced jiberish, after all I only own 1 Rocc.

Nathan Malone,
80 Mk1 w/ 77 front end, 84 8v 1.8 & ears
Maybe I should rejoin the list after I buy 4 more, No?