New Scirocco List Rule Suggestions

<x-flowed>1) If you don't own a Scirocco, or owned at least 5 in the past, you may
watch if you wish, but keep your comments to yourself.

2) If you don't know for sure, do offer advice.

3) If the topis is not Scirocco, don't post it. If you aren't sure, don't
post it.

4) If you are too young to drive legally, don't post anything.

5) If you haven't been here long enough to know who Kevin and Ian are, you
are a newbie, and need to watch and listen, not post things. You would be
allowed one very Scirocco related question per week only after you have
memorized the FAQ, and are positive it isn't answered there.

6) Do not post anything about space shuttles and a horse's ass. No ones
cares.

7) If you can't appreciate the silence of a quiet list, and think a stupid
post is better then no posts, do us all a favor and unsubscribe now.

8) If you ever get the damn urge to post a "test" message because you think
the list might be down, please realize you are not smart enough to tell if
the list is down.  I think a "test" or "is the list down" post should be
autorouted to majordomo are an unsubscribe request.

Did i miss anything? Why do I see more bullshit then real VW Scirocco posts
anymore? Most of the damn Scirocco posts I do see are something sooooo
stupid, they we all have to wonder, now does that person really not know, or
do they just like to see their name in print?  I am tempted to start saving
the email addresses of the author of every stupid post and post them to
"make-money-fast" newsgroups with a title that says "spam bait". I mean they
seem to like to get totally worthless email, why not help them out? :)

HP.