Re: rules bs

first off withthe shit flying around about the damn speliing and then
this shows up what is happening to the list, it used to be a nice friend
ly place ( ok maybe flames here and there) but i think things are out of
comntroll
and secondly the spam shit if i get one bit that shit in my box i am
going to be really pissed off, and if yoyu think i was misspelling shit
before tyhat woudl just get me more pissed off, the list moderator is
there for a reason use him opr get off
dont make uop you r own shit

and one more thing somethimes the young guys on here have avaluable
info, i was dirvng at age 13  adn i had plenty of stuff to say maybe you
are the one in need of some help buddy