Re: One more makes three!

--- Sal Guzzo <yu129742@yorku.ca> wrote:
> Adding to my collection, I picked up an 81 Scirocco
> S....so that makes
> three sciroccos for me.  The newest Scirocco, which I
> just added to the
> collection, includes the following goodies:
>
> Zender air dam and Zender side skirts,
> Euro bumpers,
> 1.8l PF motor (i think that's the code)
> header with no cat (straight exhaust) and remus muffler
> cam sprocket with cam (don't know what the cam is)
> upper stress bar
> Neuspeed TB
> H4's and H1's
> FUBA antenna
> S interior
> cracked dash (looking for a new one)
> blacked out trim, etc.

Dude!  That's awesome!!!

Next decision, do I
> keep the 8V or slap
> together that 16V I have sitting in the garage!

That's a toss-up IMHO.  I really like the 16v engine, but I
don't like the cost of getting more power from it.  The
nice thing about the 8v is all the extra power that can be
freed up relatively cheaply.  I intend to keep the 8v GLi
engine that's in my '80 for quite some time - it's a blast
to drive!

> I hope that I was allowed to post this message!

Nope!  Only 3 Sciroccos!  ;)