One more makes three!

Adding to my collection, I picked up an 81 Scirocco S....so that makes
three sciroccos for me.  The newest Scirocco, which I just added to the
collection, includes the following goodies:

Zender air dam and Zender side skirts,
Euro bumpers,
1.8l PF motor (i think that's the code)
header with no cat (straight exhaust) and remus muffler
cam sprocket with cam (don't know what the cam is)
upper stress bar
Neuspeed TB
H4's and H1's
FUBA antenna
S interior
cracked dash (looking for a new one)
blacked out trim, etc.

I like it and the price was right.  Babysat for a night and provided dinner
for my two cousins whom I babysat!  Next decision, do I keep the 8V or slap
together that 16V I have sitting in the garage!

I hope that I was allowed to post this message!

Sal

81 Scirocco
81 Scirocco S (with all the goodies)
84 Rabbit (now Gti)