Re: corner markers

In a message dated 11/1/99 10:05:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gcurl4866@yahoo.com writes:

<< Does anyone remember the pics of the red mk1 with the
 blacked out corner markers.  I wuz just wondering if
 anyone had done this. >>

I have done this on my rocco but the picture was taken before I did it.  What
I did was I cleaned the turn signals very good with daun dishwashing soap.  I
got transparent Black spraypaint from the hobby shop and sprayed the lights.
Turned out real good in my opinion.  The longer you spray the darker they
will get.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html