Re: How to get on Digest mode??

<x-flowed>>From: "Chris DeLong" <green536@hotmail.com>>
>one word: PUSSY!! :)
>

>>From: Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
>>Just like the subject sez, id like to get on the digest mode (makes
>>deleting everything MUCH easier. LOL!) but since ive never done it, don't
>>know how to do it.
>>
>>Anybody recall how its done?
>>
>>Please post it to the list because there's more than just me want to know
>>how.
>>               Shawn Meze

Now, Now...
I agree with Shawn.
I'm gonna go Digest, too.
I'm on the VW AutoX list like that, and its cool. 1-2 mails a day, thats it.
No 30 e-mail fight on why Jonas's <space bar> doesn't work.

I'll prolly keep my eyes peeled for a Vintage Racing List or maybe a Mini
Cooper list.

Har, har...That has nutthin to do with Sciroccos.

Oh-- sorry--- Non scirocco owners are't allowed to post....

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop