Re: New Scirocco List Rule Suggestions

I've been lurking on the list for nearly four years.  I don't recall ever
seeing you post.  Spread the wealth of knowledge.  At any rate, I thought
that we lived in a democracy where freedom of speech existed Keeping in
mind the literacy and mis-spelling rates:)

My thoughts on the subject......

Scirocco content:

I bought another Scirocco.....bio to follow.

Sal

At 02:30 PM 01/11/99 GMT, you wrote:
>1) If you don't own a Scirocco, or owned at least 5 in the past, you may
>watch if you wish, but keep your comments to yourself.
>
>2) If you don't know for sure, do offer advice.
>
>3) If the topis is not Scirocco, don't post it. If you aren't sure, don't
>post it.
>
>4) If you are too young to drive legally, don't post anything.
>
>5) If you haven't been here long enough to know who Kevin and Ian are, you
>are a newbie, and need to watch and listen, not post things. You would be
>allowed one very Scirocco related question per week only after you have
>memorized the FAQ, and are positive it isn't answered there.
>
>6) Do not post anything about space shuttles and a horse's ass. No ones
>cares.
>
>7) If you can't appreciate the silence of a quiet list, and think a stupid
>post is better then no posts, do us all a favor and unsubscribe now.
>
>8) If you ever get the damn urge to post a "test" message because you think
>the list might be down, please realize you are not smart enough to tell if
>the list is down.  I think a "test" or "is the list down" post should be
>autorouted to majordomo are an unsubscribe request.
>

>Did i miss anything? Why do I see more bullshit then real VW Scirocco posts
>anymore? Most of the damn Scirocco posts I do see are something sooooo
>stupid, they we all have to wonder, now does that person really not know, or
>do they just like to see their name in print?  I am tempted to start saving
>the email addresses of the author of every stupid post and post them to
>"make-money-fast" newsgroups with a title that says "spam bait". I mean they
>seem to like to get totally worthless email, why not help them out? :)
>
>HP.

81 Scirocco
84 Rabbit (now Gti)
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg