Re: New Scirocco List Rule Suggestions

I don't get it. Never seen one post from this guy,
then he comes out of no where telling people how
things are going down. Funny shit.
I'm almost 100% sure that you don't own this list, so
you basically have no control over it, and you know
you're going to get shit for posting something like
this up, so why bother in the first place??

What's the big fucking deal if someone posts up a non
rocco post or Jonas can barely type a message? Some of
you people don't realize that on these new things
called E-Mails, there is a thing called "Subject", and
there it tells you what the following message is
concerning. "Hmmm", you think to yourself, "I don't
want to read that" Delete it, and move on.

Have a nice day.

Remember...
"Delete!,Delete!,Delete!,Delete!,Delete!,Delete!"!!!!

Just keep thinking it to yourself!

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v