Re: 'roc flyers - was: vw lighting

Aerobatics?  Cool.  There is nothing that I know of
available in my area for aerobatic training (I fly out
of ARR).  Where do you fly out of and are you in a
aerobatics course (like Sean Tucker's or Kershner's)
or is it something else?  I look forward to your
reply.
Ellen Northam
'81 Scirocco RIP
'93 Corrado SLC