SEMA in Vegas ! Any Listers Going to Be there . . ?

    Well its that time of year for all you in the industry. So anyone on the
list going to SEMA in Vegas. I'll be there from the 2nd to the 5th. Not with
the Rocco, This time I'm flying out. Since I've never been to SEMA anyone
going want to help me out and show me around. Or at least tell me of any cool
places to visit while in Vegas. My boss got me a rental! nice!
Who wants to play in the Desert with no airbox!
Later
~Danny~