Toronto-Damn Hoodlims! 16v theft almost and sighting

    Well, I went to see my on off Girl Friend from Munich up in Toronto last
weekend and had a blast what a cool city. The 7 hour drive from Manhattan
through Upper and western NY was wonderful as well. Everything was going good
Friday morning. Did the whole meeting of the dad thing and got to wake up
with my girl in my arms and have a great breakfast. After a few hours of
paper reading and talking about stuff we missed in each others lives in the
last 3 weeks we decided to go for a drive around the city.

    I decide to walk to my car which was parked down the street in a nice
part of Toronto, least it looked nice to me, the Bloor Spadina area. I get to
my car and what do I find? A botched theft on my car! DAMN! Well, they little
punks decided to go through my drivers side fixed window and open my lock
from the inside. Damn I thought all thieves knew that VW door handles are the
easiest to get through.

    Anyway the made a mess and rummaged through some stuff that was in the
car and opened the hood. Hood pins saved me some body damage since my hood
lever never worked right, God knows what they would have done to my hood if
it didn't open easy. Well, all they took was a CD wallet and left my radio
and phone in the car. I guess they didn't like my racing seat and harness set
up in the fairly gutted interior or all my random buttons and switchs to get
the thing started with. Thank God for little things. Well, I found a place
that had my glass and popped it in, man that sucked. Then parked the car in a
underground garage for the remaining few nights of my visit.

    I sited one cool Kamie kited silver w/light blue in it on the corner of
Bloor and Spadina on Saturday. Anyone from the list. It was a nice Rocco not
Factory but put on nicely. Unfortunately I didn't see the Mad Bastard. Maybe
next time.
All and all Toronto is a nice Town, good pavement, then again I live in
Lower, NY the pavement sucks here!
Later
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red.