Free Classifieds
Search Ads
Category | Cars

Everything For Autos On The Web

Prev
Next
Email this ad to a friend

Car   1976, VW  Scirocco , 7K miles, $8,250/OBO

Options   Exterior Color - Red
Interior Color - Black
4-cyl.
Hatchback
Classic Car
Two Door
Manual Transmission

Description   Beautiful 76 Scirocco, absolutley MINT!6820 original miles! I have all the original paperwork!A great piece of history. Truly one of the nation's finest. A 10+ car that is practically NEW! Hurry this one won't last!

Seller Info   User ID: scirocco123
View seller's other ads
For sale by Private Party
Indian Head Park, Illinois 60525

Post Date   27-MAY-99

Think a friend might be interested in this ad? Send a copy!

If you find this ad to be in violation of our Terms of Participation, please notify us.

Prev
Next

Take a blank check when you shop for a new or used car!

Search Ads Place Ad Edit Ads Cool Notify Hot List Classifieds2000

Search Ads | Place Ads | Edit Ads | Auction | Cool Notify
Help | Tell Your Friends | Hot List | Contact Us

Classifieds2000 Classifieds and Auctions provided by Classifieds2000, a division of Excite. Copyright © 1996-99, Classifieds2000, Inc. Terms of Participation

Copyright (c) 1995-1998 Automotive Information Center. All Rights Reserved.