Vacuum hose questions

Hi,

  I was working on my car today, and noticed that there was a vacuum hose
that was not connected to anything at one end. The hose in question is one
of two that connects to the intake boot, just before the throttle body, on
a 16V. One of these two goes to the passenger side of the engine
compartment, this hose appears to be fine. The other hose goes to somewhere
near the driver side front of the engine compartment, I think, but this end
is disconnected. Does anyone know what this might go to? Does anyone know
of any good diagrams of vacuum hose routing? I have a Bentley manual, but
couldn't find a diagram for vacuum hoses in there.

Thanks,
Brad