Re: Yo yo yo and Golf II parts

-snip-
Did I miss anything exciting while I was gone?

Yes, you did. Potterman went beserk, and gave everyone on the list free
lowering springs. And, I've decided to shave my head and become a Hare
Krishna. Look for me at an airport near you.

:)

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
yahoo pager: roccoguy
'Man who want pretty nurse must be patient'
-Confucious-