Yo yo yo and Golf II parts

	I couldn't live without you all, so I'm back (laugh). Also, I've got a
complete running '86 Golf 5spd with 118K on it - 4 door Wolfsburg Edition
with a sunroof. I'm parting it out, as the frame is bent.  My buddy hit a
Lexus with it. The front bumper, front left fender, grille, rad support
and hood are toast, but everything else is good (including the headlights
- the big glass ones). Lemme know if you want anything.
	Did I miss anything exciting while I was gone?
	-Josiah