Re: redoing website

I'm currently redoing my website.
Anyone got any pics they want putting on it.
It would be quite good to get pics of all the listmembers cars
and maybe links to everyone's sites

Send it all over

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT

There is an area on Scirocco.org dedicated to this exact thing. If anyone
would like their profiles/pictures posted to Scirocco.org, please email
them to me and I'll get it done. Check out the site to see what info
other people have posted to get a flavor of what's up there. It's about
time we started freshening our premier site, right!? Thanks!

==Brett
\/ '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"