Help!!!

All right folks, I have a 82 roc that is slinging oil like a mutha but only
after a few miles and the engine is good and hot.  Afriend said that it is
probably my CV valve?  All the oil is going to the left side of the engine
compartment and there is an odd shaped plastic plug in the engine between
the valve cover and the steering shit.  It may be the culprit but I don't
know what the hell it is and there is not a pic in the shitty haynes manual
I have.  Any help would be appreciated.  I know you cats have the answer.

                                            Thanx,
                                          Evilbreeze
                                            82 Roc

--

      /\
  /\/    \       Mountains imprint themselves on the souls