Re: Help!!!

are you talking about the valve cover gasket, cause there is an odd
plastic plug by the 4th cyl that is a part of the valve covering, like
a circle only the top bit got chopped off??  Check it if the valve
cover is leaking oil comes flying out of there easily, like having the
oil filler cap off, only all the time.

--- James Bell <evilbreeze@hotmail.com> wrote:
> All right folks, I have a 82 roc that is slinging oil like a mutha
> but only
> after a few miles and the engine is good and hot.  Afriend said that
> it is
> probably my CV valve?  All the oil is going to the left side of the
> engine
> compartment and there is an odd shaped plastic plug in the engine
> between
> the valve cover and the steering shit.  It may be the culprit but I
> don't
> know what the hell it is and there is not a pic in the shitty haynes
> manual
> I have.  Any help would be appreciated.  I know you cats have the
> answer.
>
>                                             Thanx,
>                                           Evilbreeze
>                                             82 Roc
>
> --
>
>       /\
>   /\/    \       Mountains imprint themselves on the souls
> /    \     \        of those who know them as children.
>                            --Denise Giardina--

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Scottish
'83 Rocco