Idle Trouble

    I have seen this question asked on here before and have since tried
changing the idle stabilizer, but the problem still persists. When my
car becomes heated up to normal temps like in traffic, the idle jumps
around. It starts going up and down like someone putting their foot on
the gas and letting off. It goes between like 1100 and just about a
stall and the repeats endlessly until the car is cooled down a bit, like
when I start moving again. I am guessing now that it could be either the
EGR valve or the O2 sensor. Any other ideas?

Chris