Re: Getting acquainted with my Rocco!

On Thu, 27 May 1999, Nathan A. Marentette wrote:

>     Perturbing is the OXS idiot light (idiot?  did you say idiot?), I
> assume this is the O2 sensor, and it's always on.   I guess this
> will probably need to be replaced?  Is this a relatively easy job? I
> have a Chilton's manual to follow along with .. it's not that great :-)

On our cars that light is not really a sensor, it just turns on every
60,000 miles...

If you look in your engine bay, drivers side, just on the windshield side
of the shock tower, you should find a black box with a cable coming out of
it and a small white button on it.  Push the button all the way in with
your key or something, and that should reset that counter and turn off the
OXS light!

Eric