quick tire survey

I know people love the Dunlop D60A2, but how do people feel about the Pirelli P600 MS?  Don't bother w/ the P700 b/c they are discontinued in the 185-60-14 size.

I checked on the TireRack website and the two tires stack up pretty well with a very slight advantage towards the Pirelli in dry and wet traction, cornering, steering response and noise.  By slight I mean a few tenths of a point in each category.  They are priced about the same as well, so what matters is performance!

But I want to hear some real life expereinces.

Thanks

Victor